Degustabox september 2014

My degustaboxes for the last few months have been rather lack lustre and I was not too sure whether there was too much excitement in this box as the last few have lacked true value but thankfully this one is a little better.
I am still not sure if I will stay with them after this prepaid sub ends but I will have to look closely at what I am receiving in the next few boxes to decide whether to carry on or not.

Little Miracles organic energy drinks (£3.18)
These drinks are a blend  of organic tea and fruit juice as well as ginseng and acai to give you are natural pick me up with a refreshing flavour.


Burts Lentil Waves (£2.07)
These are crisps that include lentil flour in their recipe and that reduces the calories and the fat in the crisps and they are really light but moreish and we received three flavours and these were soar cream and chives, sweet chilli and lightly salted.



Carnation cook with it! (£3.30)
I wondered what on earth these were when I saw them and thought that they were condensed milk as they were made by Carnation but in fact this is a cream substitute to be used in savoury dishes such as carbonara and curries.


Pick Up! milk chocolate and black n white (£3.38)
We have had these biscuits from Bahlsen before and really enjoyed them so I was really happy to see them in my box again, especially as I hadn't tried them before. They are really nice sandwich biscuits though and a hit with the whole family.


Jordan's simply granola (£2.69)
This granola looks really nice and we don't tend to buy granola as it can be a little expensive so receiving this granola is great and my husband will really enjoy this.


Crabbie's Black Cherry alcoholic drink (£1.50)
This tasted non alcoholic and was a really smooth cherry drink that could easily pass as a soft drink. Was really nice but I much prefer cider. 


Elizabeth Shaw dark chocolate mint thins
These were really nice and minty and I really like receiving dar chocolate as it is a lot more satisfyng and I tend to eat less at one time and I am the only person in the house that really loves it so I ferret it away as hubby is so so on it and Edward will not eat it.


Righteous dressings (£2.19)
The final items this month are three dressing samples. These are 100% natural but to me I would rather receive one bottle rather than three samples that look like the sort of thing you might get as a free sample.

So, there is my September box and to me it looks really interesting and I will use or have used everything in there.
Roll on my October box.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014