Memebox Princess Edition #2 Sleeping Beauty

I ordered this box with my Repunzel and daily dose of beauty boxes and ironically this was the one I was looking forward to yet is the one I am disappointed with.
But thankfully the value is there even if the contents surprised me slightly.


Dewytree Aqua Collagen Peptide Sleeping Mask 150ml ($28)
I am totally in love with sleeping masks so receiving one from a brand I enjoy like Dewytree pleases me.
I tend to use a sleeping pack with my mosturiser at night and at the moment it is working really well in combination with the donkey milk steam cream and DRAN wonder serum from my earlier memeboxes.
But this sleeping mask also looks good as it has collagen along with other ingredients to plump up the skin and make it look younger, smoother and brighter.


ReinPlatz Intensive Moisture Hand Pack 23g ($4)
This an odd thing to have in a box as I am not really going to sleep with these on my hands. According to the card they will peel away dead skin cells, treat damaged nails and improve skin elasticity.
Although not a night item I will enjoy using it.


D'Ran Aqua Wonder Recovery Eye Cream 25g ($35)
Sigh, another eye cream in my large collection of eye creams.
According to the card this has hyaluronic acid, collagen, glacier acid and 7 different seaweed extracts to hydrate, brighten and lift the skin around the eye area. Sounds nice enough but I have a lot of eye creams. 


e choice Aloe Vera All Care Cream 10g ($3)
Another sigh product.
I don't really understand why there is an all purpose aloe vera wax cream in this night care box and to be honest I would rather use my skin food.


Dermahouse Aloe Vera Aqua Gel 150ml ($29)
This is another why is this in the box product. 
Although it can be used as a sleeping mask after your moisturiser I have so many products and my skin isn't irritated so I would much rather use a different product.
Maybe it is part of the memebox aloe vera obsession though.


Vella Neck Tight cream 50ml ($30)
The final item in the box is a neck cream and as I am loving the neclk cream I am looking forward to using this one.
This one will brighten, nourish, hydrate and firm the skin and will also help to prevent the signs of againg.
Looks good.

So, there is my box and although the contents are okay they don't really fit in with the theme and if I had seen the contents in a naked box I am not sure I would have bought it.

x-J-x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014