Lovelula October 2014

It has been a long and odd month and this month my boxes are a little out of order so although this was one of my first boxes to arrive it will be one of the last unboxed fr you.
Lovelula is a box that concentrates on organic and natural brands and for me I always enjoy and look forward to this box.
Although this months isn't amazing I have still enjoyed the products.


Green People Gentle Cleanser and Make up remover 25ml
I have used this before and it is a really good cleanser that is gentle on the skin and 91% organic. It has no real scent to it and has a rich creamy texture.


yes to carrots nourishing cleansing wipes
I had the blueberry ones from birchbox and although these are okay they aren't really worth the price imo. These might be better for my dry skin though as they are the nourishing wipes.


Green people age defy exfoliator and line eraser lip and eye foil samples.
I am not really into foil samples and I am unlikely to buy anything after one application but these are okay to take away on a night from home.


Bodhi & Birch Bath and Shower Therapy
I really love getting bath products in the boxes as they will always be used and this is will be used as a bath soak. 
This is the Mint The variation and smells refreshing and like peppermint to me. Also wondering if it has patchouli in it as it seems to have that undertone.


John masters Rose and Apricot Hair Milk
Another foil sample but at least it is slightly different as it is hair mask. Not sure if it is big enough as my hair is thick and very long but will try it.
An interesting leave in conditioner that will also give slight hold to the hair.


Inika Organic Eye Liner
I don't really use eyeliners so this has already gone to my aunt but this is a glide on highly pigmented organic eyeliner that is supposed to stay well.


Green People Age Defy Soft Buff Skin Exfoliator
This is another organic product from green people that will exfoliate your skin and leave it soft and smooth.


Dr Lipp original nipple balm for lips
This is an organic lip balm that was originally made for using on nipples of nursing mothers. It has a waxy texture and for me a rather unappetising taste and smell. I woud much rather use a creamy rather than a waxy lip balm.

So, there is my lovelula box for October box and it was a nice enough box but I have had a lot better from them.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014