Glossybox October 2014

This will be my last glossybox for a while but it is a fab box so at least I finish the subscription with a bang, not a whimper.



Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute Mask (£19.50)
This is full sized 24 hour moisturising mask which adds hydration to the skin as well as soothing it and reducing redness.
I looks really interesting and it's rrp is more than what I paid for the box.
I also love masks so this pleases me.


Ciate paint pot in snow virgin (£9)
Another full sized product and this pure white nail varnish is great as a base coat colour.


So Susan Cosmetics Flutter Mascara (£14.95)
This is a duplicate product for me and not really too interested as mascaras appear so much in these boxes.


Yves Rocher France Quelques Notes D'Amour
This is a sophisticated perfume that is fairly floral and classic in it's scent. I love Yves Rocher products so this is a welcome addition, especially as the bottle is so pretty.


etre belle cosmetics Liplift Peel 15ml ( €12.95)
This is a  lip exfoliator which will leave the lips soft by removing dead skin cells with the gentle formula
Sounds interesting to me.


Rimmel London BB Cream matte light 8ml sample
This is a bb cream with a matte finish that provides an spf of 15 and will help to give even skin. I like that it is matte but whether it is light enough is the issue.
I very much doubt it.

Well, there is my last glossybox in this subscription and to be honest it is a great box and beats birchbox hands down this month. 
I may well keep an eye on the November box and buy December if it is good.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014