Youbeautydiscovery July 2014


My youbeauty discovery came early this month and I was waiting for the booklet to arrive before I wrote the review and today it came so here is my review of the box. What did I pick from this months choices and what did I think?


The first three items of my box this month are my extras and they are a 3ml sample of Egyptian Magic All purpose Cream, a 50ml of Dove Men + Care Pro Moisture Shave Cream and finally a 2ml sample of Agent Provocateur Fatale.
Paul will receive the shave cream, I will have the perfume as it is fruity and girly and I like it and I might store away the skin cream as I have tried it before and don't really like.
Now, onto the items I have chose from this months selection.


The first item I chose this month was from TanOrganic and is the Oil Arganic Body Oil. This is a dry oil with a slight scent of roses and has a base of Aloe Vera and Argan oil so will be great for moisturising and for treating sunburn. this is worth more than the box and I look forward to using it. 





The second item I chose this month was a sample of the Archeia Rose Rejuvinating Cream and I look forward to using this moisturising cream, although I wish it was bigger, but such is the way of life.
This is a face cream that has a combination of essential oils that help prevent and soothe the signs of ageing.

So, there is my box for this month and I look forward to next month.

x-J-x
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014