Lootcrate July 2014


My Lootcrate for July turned up this week and had a theme of Villains. Compared to Nerdblock I haven't really enjoyed them as much and was looking forward to this box.
Sadly, though, my August box will be my last box as it was rather disappointing.
But what was in it?



The first item in the box this month is the star item and it is a T shirt that has a combination of Loki and the Joker. It is a nice T shirt and Paul liked it but we are now swimming in T shirts and this one is better quality that the earlier ones but having this as a star item as well as the item that is next is irritating.


Saying that this is star item in the box in my eyes makes me quite annoyed and shows how much I disliked the other items. These are Deadpool Socks and they are from Marvel Comics and HYP. To be honest they are nice enough but in the end they are just socks.


The next item is better aimed at someone at college or in their teens and these Harley Quinn and Joker Posters by DC Comics & Trend International don't really interest me.


The next item in the box is from Marvel & Diamond Comics and they are Exclusive Rocket Raccoon Comic. This looks an okay comic and Paul will enjoy reading but it isn't really for me.


The last items I received are really just added extras. They are a darth vader key chain by Lucas Films and Plasticolor that looks a bit cheap in my opinion, a Necessary Evil DVD that looks interesting as it talks about DC villains, a Bowser Magnet and finally this months badge.

So, there was my July box and as you tell I wasn't impressed and much preferred my Nerd Block that I will put up soon.

x-J-x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014