Memebox special #6 whole grain


This is the first of my two boxes that arrived today via DHL and I was really excited to recieve my box, especially as I hadn't seen any spoilers for this box at all.
But, what was in my Whole Grain Box?


The first item in this box is from Purebess and it is the galactomyes 100% in a 15ml size.
This is a essence that has 100% galactomyces, which is an enzymes that was originally used in brewing and is now used in Korean skincare as it is reknowned for turning the skin more elastic as well as brightening it and improving the skin tone.
According to the leaflet this product will help cleanse pores and also improve the tone of the skin and remove fine lines and leave you with clean glowing skin.
This is full sized and worth $15.


The next item in the box is another item by Purebess and it is an eye cream that contains the same wonder ingredient that is in the product above. This product is the Purebess and this is the Galactomyces 80 Eye Cream in a 50ml size.
According to the leaflet this will help skin tone and help clear pores and will have the same effects as the product above.
This is worth $20.


The next item in the box is by Purederm and is their Anti Stress Heat Therapy Mask Oatmeal in a 150ml size. according to the leaflet this heat therapy relaxes pores to remove residues and provide deep nourishment. It has high concentrates of oatmeal extracts, jasmine extracts, cactus extracts and honey and these will help with skin elasticity and overall complexion.
This is worth $12.


The next item is the item that probably perplexed me the most in the box as it was a powder and felt rather health shop/ Holland and Barrett to me so I wondered what on earth it was and whether after receiving coffee in the office box whether I was now receiving food.
But, no, this isn't food. This is by Herbclinic and is their Rice Bran Powder in 80g.
This is 100% Rice Bran Powder and by adding milk and either oatmeal, black bean or brown rice you can use it to make a face mask to refresh your skin after a tiring day.
Sounds great at the moment with a child that won't sleep.
This is worth $8.


The next item is from a brand that is currently on sale on the Memebox site, in early July, and this is an interesting product in my opinion. This is the Grinif Nature Oatmeal Scrub Bar in a 130g size.
This is a 100% organic and handmade cleansing bar that contains oatmeal, rice bran, mug beans, red beans, shea butter and jojoba oil.
I love shea butter as it is really good at giving me soft skin and I loved the smell too so I look forward to this softening my skin.
This is full sized at worth $9.


The next item in the box is from Purederm and is the first of four cloth masks from Purederm. This one is the Daily Moisturising Hand Mask Oatmeal that contains Oatmeal. This is supposed to deeply moisturise and nourish the hands so they become smooth and silky.
This is full sized with a price of $7.


The next items are two of the Purederm Rice Bran Collagen Masks. According to the leaflet it is a 100% natural pulp mask that is rich in rice bran extracts, plant collagen and vitamin E and will brighten and smooth the skin and give a healthier glow.
These are worth $10 for 2.


The final item in this box is another product by Purederm and this time this is for your feet. This is the Purederm Invigorating foot scrub walnut.
I thought this was a mask but looking closer I see it is a scrub you massage into your feet then wash off. this has walnut shells and apricot seeds in it to exfoliate and smooth your skin and almond, aloe and lavender extracts to soothe an nourish your skin.
This is worth $4.

So, there was my whole grains box and it is definitely one of my favourite boxes as it has a great variety of products and the products with Galactomyces really interest me as they are a long established ingredient that is good for skincare and without Memebox I would never have heard about it.
But all in all a great box with masks, cleansing bars and other useful and interesting products.

Thankyou for reading and subscribe to me if you enjoyed reading.

x-J-x

I have included information about the July deals on this post and as off now as far as I know the TRYMEMEBOX code is still working and if you use it you can get $15 off an order, and can combine with three free points deals on certain boxes by using my link on that post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014