Day 21 advent calendar

I am slowly getting through the backlog of my advent calendar days and I am finding that the last few days seem to add a lot of nice products to my stash and day 21 seems to be no different with a serum, highlighter, brush, tea light and s eyeliner, which my aunt will enjoy.

The body shop advent calendar
Eyeshadow brush.
This is a soft, densely packed eyeshadow brush which would be great on sensitive skin and is the ideal size for my eyelids.


No.7 Advent calendar
Stay Perfect Metallic Eyes Pencil
This is a double ended product which has a eye liner on one end and what looks like a rubber ended smudger on the other. 
To be honest though I am not sure as I won't be using it but it looks nice enough and the pencil is a good size at 1g.


Yankee candle advent calendar
A nice red tea light but I have to admit by this point I know for certain I won't buy this next year and will instead buy a couple of their large candles instead as they would be better value for money, or even buy a Neom three wicked candle instead.


Benefit advent calendar
watt's up soft focus highlighter for face 2.5g
This is a solid highlighter which looks like it is in a rose gold shade to my eye and has a shimmer and is soft on application. 
It is quite dark though on my pale skin and I am not sure that I will use it too much due to that fact but I think if your skin is darker than mine (which is most people) it would be a nice highlighter to use.


Youbeautydiscovery advent calendar
Bioeffect EGF Serum
This is a facial serum which I have used before and really enjoyed as it left my skin soft and clear and wasn't irritating to the skin so I look forward to using this product again, although I wouldn't buy this in the full size as I have so many serums already.


As you can see the day 21 selections were really nice. My order of preference, though, is:
1. Youbeautydiscovery
2. The body shop
3. Benefit
4. No.7
5. Yankee candles

A good day though.
x-J-x







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014