Make up Products to use up this year (2015) #projectpan #projectuseitup

Although I will still doing the beauty boxes this year, and have just signed up for pink parcel, I will also be doing a project pan this year to clear out and use some of the products in my stash alongside a low buy, by mostly buying essentials and beauty boxes this year.

This will also be a rolling project pan so when I finish up a few products I will add more to the line up.
So, here I will show you the items which are in my first ever project pan and will give an update once a month on what I have finished.
I have quite a few products and below I name everything I hope to finish this year in terms of makeup (skincare etc are in a separate post):


Leighton Denny 4.6ml in Vamp
Nails inc 4ml electric lane 
Ciate London boudoir 5ml
OPI vernis a ongles 3.75ml
Nails inc caviar top coat 4ml
Ciate London sugar plum 5ml

These are all mini nail varnishes but I am trying to trim down my nail varnish collection and these will be the easiest ones to clear out first. I've also included a nice selection of colours and a topcoat to make it easier to use them up and so I don't get bored.


Benefit that gal 7.5ml
Benefit stay flawless 15 hour primer sample size
George eye primer 8ml
Benefit stay don't stray sample

A lot of the products in this project are small benefit samples as I have lots from my advent calendar and here there are three primers (one an eye primer) as well as a George eye primer which I bought a while ago when it was launched. 


Bourjois cream blush 03 blush tender
The Balm Instain Swiss dot 0.5ml

The Swiss dot has been in my collection for a while and I actually have two of these small samples from birchbox so I will try to use this and possibly the other too.
The other blusher is new and was in a latest in beauty box.
I am not really into cream blushes so I am hoping by using this blush I will like them more. It is a lovely rose colour.


Mua undressed palette
Emite next micronised eye shadow
Givenchy noir couture sample
Model co more brows medium/dark 
Lashem sample

A mix of eye related products to use up. I have lots of eyeshadow palettes to use up so I will use up the oldest first as well as a single eyeshadow in a very useable colour for me. I need to use up the lashems and I want to use up my mascaras this year too. Also will use up the model co brow colour.


Mememe beat the blues pearl pink 12ml
The body shop lightening touch highlighter

Two full sized products to use of which one is quite new and the other is fairly old. I want to use them both up though as I have a lot of highlighters and these are great as one is pink based and the other is more white based.


Rimmel wake me up foundation 100 Ivory 30ml
Collection lasting perfection (?) concealer 
Rimmel bb cream light 8ml
Three face products to use up at first and two have been used quite a lot, i.e the rimmel foundation and concealer, and the bb cream is brand new. The foundation is actually a little too dark and I have since found a lighter colour so it needs to be used up and the concealer is fab but I want to try others so need to use it up.


Banila co sample pack
Benefit fake up sample
Hanskin bio origin royal ampoule bb sample

These are all samples and other than the hanskin they are in shades that don't suit my skintone so I will have to find a way to make it work, such as mixing it with another foundation product or a moisturiser.


Benefit high beam sample
Maybelline super stay 24 bold matte 815 fire coral
Jesse's girl liquid glass in idyllic
Benefit posie tint sample
No 7 bb lips blink pink 5ml
Benefit ultra plush lip gloss fauxmance 6.5ml
Model co illusion nude lip liner 1.5g
Lord & berry kiss proof lip colour romantica

Lol, as a lip junkie I have a few lip products to use in this project use it up. They include the orange lippy, fire coral, which started my obsession with orange lipstick.
Two lip pencils too.


Benefit ultra plush lip gloss a lister 6.5ml
Jane iredale just kissed lip and cheek stain forever pink sample
Benefit cha cha tint sample

Three more lip products to clear with one being a benefit gloss which I got in my advent calendar and I love.

Most of these items are sample sized and when I use these up I hope to start on other products in my stash and clear out some of my makeup as I have so much.
I have also filmed a video for this on my YouTube and to be honest it actually stems from YouTube videos that I have seen.
I just hope I can use up some of my items this year rather than collecting more.
I will update this in a month (around the 15th).

x-J-x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014