Day 22 advent calendars

Another advent calendar entry and another good day for me with products I will use. Will definitely be hard to decide order of preference today as they are mostly great with one making me really excited.




Youbeautydiscovery advent calendar
Rituals... Fortune scrub 150ml
This is a organic mandarin and yuzu invigorating body scrub. On trying this on my hand I found that this was a gentle but exfoliating body scrub with a delicious scent. 
For a long time I have wondered why the advent calendar smells so good and now I know it is because of this product.
Huge size too at 150ml.



The Body Shop advent calendar
Shea shower cream 60ml
This is a product that I will definitely use but to be honest the Shea scent isn't my favourite and i prefer body wash to shower creme but it can be used in the bath for both myself, my husband and my little boy so that is fine with me.


Benefit advent calendar
bad gal lash 4g
This is a product that I will use but I am not too excited by it as I have so many mascara. Alternatively I may well give it to some family friends who are just getting into makeup and will like this more than I will.


No 7 advent calendar 
Gel look shine nail colour 4ml deep wine
I haven't tried this yet but it looks quite nice as I like red nail varnishes, especially dark reds, and as I much prefer glossy over matte nails this will be right up my street.


Yankee candle advent calendar
This is a sweet scented tea light to add to my collection. I really like it and will enjoy using it.


It was a nice enough day and there is good variety and everything feels good quality. My personal preference, though, is:
1. Youbeautydiscovery
2. No. 7
3. The body shop
4. Yankee candles
5. Benefit

An okay day.
x-J-x












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014