Advent calendar contents and summary

I really enjoyed doing the advent calendars for 2014 and found it useful as I now have lots of products to use and it also meant I could see the value of the advent calendars ready for 2015.
Here are my summaries for each (except Yankee candles) and some of my thoughts on each.

Benefit advent calendar


This cost £60 and was my most expensive calendar. 
It was a nightmare to purchase and I won't get the 2015 version. Small samples too.

No.7 advent calendar


Cost £35 and for me it was well worth the cost. 
Lots of variety and good size samples. Highlights for me are the nail products and the skincare and I will probably get the 2015 calendar.

The body shop advent calendar (missing perfume)




Cost £50 and you get a lot but for me I probably wouldn't buy 2015 as I dislike cetearyl alcohol as it dries out my skin. 
So, it is impractical to buy a brand where the ingredient is in a good percent of their body products. 
I like their make up though and body washes but would like it more if they didn't use cet alcohol.

Youbeautydiscovery advent calendar 



My favourite of the advent calendars this year as there is insane value and lots of variety. Not much makeup, which works for me,  but lots of skincare and some great brands.
Highlights for me include the Essie nail varnish, the aromatherapy associates candle(you also got a ten pound voucher that day) and glamglow.
Will use most and will repurchase next year.

So there are the pics of my advent calendars and for me the youbeauty and no7 calendars are my most enjoyable calendars. 
For me benefit was overpriced and there was too much cetearyl alcohol in body shop.

x-J-x






















Comments

  1. Ohh I love the idea of Advent Calenders which have Beauty products inside~ ^ ^
    I may have to pick one up this Christmas! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are really great. Thy start releasing early oct so keep an eye out from then.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014