Youbeautydiscovery November 2014


Normally this is a box which excites me but this month it is rather meh and to be honest the choices were a big sparse for me and in the end it was hard to choose as I wasn't sure if I wanted any but in the end I at least managed to choose two products that I will use but these two I will.
Add to that not amazing extras and I am not amazingly wowed and think this is fighting out with January for my worst box by youbeautydiscovery.



Invisibobble 3 hair rings
My first choice this month are these bobbles that appear to be made from the wires from phones before they went cordless (yes I am quite old) and will be a extra to the one of these I already have.
I prefer the twistbands but I will use these as I think I have a bobble eating monster at home.


Bourjois Cream Blush 03 Rose Tender
My other choice was this blusher. 
I have the shade 02 from a latest in beauty box and was hoping not to receive that shade so I was happy to receive 03 which is rose tender.
The swatch of this is below.


Aduna Baobob Superfruit Powder
Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm & Iconic Youth Serum
The extras this month are two foil samples and a one use food item. Not really interested in any and the foil samples will go into my stash and the other sample I will use but unlikely to use after one use.


This is my swatch of the rose tender and I really like the pink colour as it is rather like the colour of a natural blush for me. It is soft on application and easy to blend.

So, although this box is bad I will look forward to December as it is normally a good box and this one will probably just be a blip.

x-J-x

More info on youbeautydiscovery can be found here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014