Birchbox Uk November 2014

Last month's Birchbox was pretty bad for me and I was happy that this month seemed to compensate for last month.
I have to admit that I thought that last month was my last of my six month but this one was and like last time just before my subscription endedmy last box has convinced me to take another six months on my sub.
It really is a great box and has three full sized items and I will use them all as well as the other sample sized items that I received.



OPI grape affair! nail polish £11.95 
This is part of their limited edition Coca Cola collection and is a deep purple that is absolutely perfect for the winter as it matches the cold winter nights here in sunny old Birmingham.


Beauty Protector Protect & Treat Hair Mask
I really love their leave in conditioner so getting their hair mask to try is quite a nice treat and having two pots is great too as they will only last one wash each as I have so much hair. It has no real scent and is packed with argan oil, honey, amber and crushed pearls and since I love both honey and argan oil in my hair I look forward to using it.


Lord & Berry Mini Bronzer, Sienna
This is very small bronzer is the only slightly disappointing product in this box as I don't tend to use bronzer but it will be an interesting product to try to see how it looks on my pale skin.


LipGlam Natural Lanolin Lip Balm £9.99
This doesn't say that it is a full sized product on my card but looking on the site it is a full sized lip balm at 12g, a good size for this size of product.
This is made from 100% natural ingredients and will moisturise the lips for upto 8 hours.


Dr Jart+ V7 Cleansing Foam
This is another full sized and since I love korean products I am excited to see this in my box even if it does say it 'The Boots Company' on the reverse.
I love cleansers though so this will be great to use with my Tosowoong 3D Pore Brush.
This is sulphate free and has a vitamin and antioxidant complex in it.


Drinkwel Drinkwell (6 capsule)
These are multivitamin capsules to help with people who have a night out on the tiles according to the card.
Well, unless I fall asleep on the kitchen floor after running around after Edward all day that won't really be men but these will probably tried for a couple days although I am unlikely to buy them as they are substantially more expensive that the boots multivitamins I buy in three month supplies.

That is my November and as you see it was a good box and I will use it all and I am looking forward to next month as December boxes are usually really good as they are Christmas boxes.

x-J-x

You can find out more about Birchbox here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014