Memebox special #45 chocolate mania

This box is the second chocolate box which memebox has released and in general the sequels are not as good so I had less hope for this box than I did if it was the first of the box type.
But thankfully I was wrong and although it has a soap in it which looks like a wagon wheel (the chocolate biscuit) it is actually a really great box.



Missha Cacao & Cream Facial Scrub 95g ($12)
Missha is a brand which produces high quality products and has a high price tag so receiving one of their products in a $23 dollar box is great.
This is a scrub which has a cream base and then uses real cocao extracts as the scrubby particles to peel away dead skin while aking your skin soft and clean.
The appearance s also rather like cookies and cream a it is white with brown particles spread through it.


Skinfood Cacao Hand Balm 50g ($5)
I haven't opened this product but I am wondering about it as I like hand creams but can find that they don't actually soak into the skin fast. 
So I am interested in a balm as it may have more moisture but may be a lighter texture than a heavy cream so might soak in faster.
Be interesting to try.


Zamian Super Gold cacao Pack 150g ($22)
This is thefirst of three mask type products in this box.
This one has a blend of cacao powders and gold powders and is a mask to use on the skin for 10 to 20 minutes and then wash off.
According to the card it will noursih, firm and smooth your skin.
I love masks though so it is a great item for me to get.


Neogen Code9 Gold Cacao Cream 50ml ($30)
This is the box for gold products.
This one is a moisturiser though and is great for super dry sensitive skin so it should be ideal for my dry as the sahara skin.
It has the key ingredients of shea butter, cocoa seed butter, mango seed butter, olive oil and gold and to honest I know that all but the gold have been beneficial to my dry skin and have added moisture and elasticity to my skin.
So, I look forward to trying this and at 50ml it is a good sized full sized product to try. 


Binucook Cacao Choco Pie Soap 70g ($6)
Did I ever want a soap  which looked like a wagon wheel?
Not really one of my life goals but this is definitely a soap wagon wheel. So much so that I saw someone on instagram had done a side by side comparison.
But back to this product.
This is a  facial soap to cleanse the face as well to balance the skin's oil/moisture levels.


Shara Shara Tempting Avocado Chocolate Massage Cream 100ml ($11)
This is from another brand that has been in a lot of memeboxes and is another wash off mask type product.
You actually apply this and then massage into the skin for five minutes then wash it off.
It has avocado oil in it as well as cocoa and banana extracts and according to the card will firm up, smooth and nourish sagging rough skin and give a healthy glow.


Purederm Choco Cacao Collagen Mask 8ml ($2)
Sheet masks are always going to be a yes from me so getting a cacao one is great. I also quite like the purederm ones so look forward to using this mask.


dearberry Miss Mona Lisa Eyebrow 01 Choco Brownie 0.3g ($2)
This was the disappointing item in the box as it had a bloom or a mould on it and it didn't work properly but I contacted them and got points to compensate.
Tbh though it is a nice product with a brush on one end and a eyebrow crayon on the other.
Shame mine didn't work.

So, there is my chocolate mania box and to be honest it has a good selection of products and is well worth the $23 plus $6.99 postage.

x-J-x

Comments

  1. Shame about the eye pencil but at least they compensated you, doesn't really help you if you wanted the product though!

    Simone | Thirty Something OAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice box but to be honest it is one of the better ones atm.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014