Introducing my 2014 advent calendars

Last year I did an advent calendar opening on this blog and this year I have decided to repeat but on a bigger scale.
Last year I bought the Ciate one and the youbeauty one and this year their are four other ones and although I didn't get Ciate I did get youbeautydiscovery again, and this years calendars are as listed below:

 The first advent calendar this year will be from the body shop and it has a mix of body and skincare as well as bath products and cosmetics.


It is candy striped and this one is a larger one and has a locking mechanism to keep it closed for easy storage.


This cost £50 and is now sold out.
The added benefit with this one is that on purchase body shop also donates money to war child to help educate a child.
This one is a mix of limited edition as well as general range items.


The second one is the No.7 one. 
I regretted not getting the Boots one last year and was a little disappointed it was not a general boots one and was a No. 7 one instead


This cost £35 and has a mix of skincare and cosmetics including lots of their bestsellers with generous sizes.
Sorry sold out.


The third one is the Benefit one and it was a huge pain in the rear end to get.  This sold out in a couple of hours and took 75minutes from start to finish to order.


This was £60 to buy and has minis of their skincare and cosmetics as well as some accessories. Hope it is worth it as it was such a PITA.


The final beauty one is the youbeautydiscovery advent calendar. 
This has a really nice mix of products from make up to skincare to masks to a candle and I love their monthly box so had to get it.
It says it is currently oos but they are restocking but you can find more details on this one here.


The final item is something different and is one of the house advent calendars from Yankee candles. This will be great as I am just getting back into candles and I am loving seasonal fragrances and these are split between four different yankee candles scents.
Can't wait.

So, there are my calendars and I can't wait for advent.
Now, to you, which advent calendars have you got?

See you soon and happy thanksgiving.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014