Memebox special #16 omg box

There are some memeboxes that you really anticipate and that let you down. 
Sadly this box was one of those as although there are nice products the products don't match the theme as they aren't Omg.
But on the good side there are 6 full sized in here and these are nice and detailed below.

Pure Smile 3 Step Bust Pack. 
This is a mask that is made of hydrogel to nourish and moisturise your bust. You spread the mask over your bust then leave for ten to fifteen minutes.
An interesting novelty product.
According to the card this is worth $6.


Skinaz The Kissable 24H Lip Tattoo.
This is an odd lip product as you apply it, wait ten to fifteen minutes then peel it off leaving behind the colour as a stain.
I received Sweet Wine which is a dark purple red colour and although it looks dark in the tube I found after peeling off it was a dark pink on my highly pigmented lips.
It lasts well but no better than a normal lip  stain.
According to the card this is worth $18.


Hope Girl Night Diva Gloss
To me this is not really a omg product as although it has dual tones in the bottle and has a mirror and a light none of those things are unique as I have seen both before.
I received pink drop and according to the card this is worth $22.


Ladykin Aqua Exfoliator For Body
This is a gentle exfoliator that you use after a shower on your body. It means that you don't have to use an abrasive scrub to remove dead skin cells and looks interesting but not really omg.
This has a price of $14 acording to the card.


Skinaz Premium Vitablet.


These are vitamin tablets that are rich in vitamin C and are used as a cleanser when disolved in water and can also be used as a hair mist, body wash or as a bath product. Another interesting product I will probably use in the bath as I have a lot of cleansers.
According to the card these are worth $46.


Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask 100g
This is probably my favourite prduct in the box and the most omg from the description. This is a mask that bubbles on the face and for me that is rather cool and according to the description this helps the clay penetrate deep into the skin.
This has a rrp of $46.

That was my first omg box and although it is full of products that I will use it isn't really omg and I just wish the products were better.

x-J-x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014