Memebox scentbox #5 tropical fruits

My scentboxes arrived last week and after a really hectic week I have finally got the time to sit down and finally write up my reviews. These were rather inexpensive boxes for me as they cost just under $5 for me for the set of three.
All in all these were great boxes and this one is my favourite with five full sized items and in this box I will use everything.


Konad Niju Mango Moisture Hand Cream 60ml ($6)
This is a hand cream that contains organic argan oil, shea butter, olive oil and vitamin E and has a sweet fruity scent that I really like.
The cream feels moisturising on the skin although for me I won't rush out and buy it as I am drowning in hand creams here.


Konad Scented Polish 10ml ($6) Grapefruit
This is a bit of a novelty as it is scented nail varnish and although it smells like nail varnish in the bottle when you first apply it this smells like grapefruit and is a beautiful pinky orange colour on my nails.


Evas Vitamin Body Wash 200ml ($6) Orange
For me this has little scent and doesn't really excite me and to be honest it is a bit like a product you get from a pound store in the UK.


Boutique Bebe Coconut Pack 100g ($20)
This is another cleansing soap for my collection and although it is nice that it is all natural and made from extra virgin coconut oil I have a lot of cleansers so might sit in my stash for a while.


Ladykin Twinklight Soft Foam Cleansing Kiwi 100ml ($10)
This is the second cleanser in the box and this one is a foaming cleanser that looks interesting and would be great to use in combiation with other cleansers I don't have many foaming cleansers.

That was my tropical fruits scentbox and it was okay and I will use everything in it even if it didn't really light my world on fire.

x-J-x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014