Tosowoong total skincare set with free memebox from nature.


I ordered the Tosowoong total skincare set from memebox and I was really excited as I have wanted to try something like the clarasonic for a while.
When they offered one on the membox website I was tempted and resisted but when they offered it as part of a package for $90 that included a free superbox that I was eyeing up I took the plunge and bought this package. But was in it?


When the box turned up I was really happy by how full it looked and having seen the spoilers for Memebox from nature I was really happy.
But first I will see what was outside the memebox from nature box. 
So what products were in the Tosowoong total skincare set?


The first item in my box is the Tosowoong Deep Pore Foam Cleansing.
According to the packaging this is formulated to give you an ideal balance in your skin and to keep pores clear and healthy.
Ideal for daily detox of the skin it is supposed to help remove dead skin and help to reveal the radiant new skin beneath and due to the mulberry and green tea extracts it helps to revive tired skin.
This costs $12 on the memebox website and is supposed to be good to use with the 3d pore brush in this box.


The next item in the box is the Tosowoong Propolis Sparkle Ampoule.
This is a serum that contains propolis and helps with all skin issues. 
It can help with all issues from repairing skin affected by the sun to hydrating the skin so whatever the issue it sounds like this might be a good serum for you. 
It also has 80% propolis and no artificial colour or preservative and is hyperallergenic with a neutral ph so it sounds good even for the more sensitive skin types.
This is $19 on the memebox website.


Next is the item that I am most excited in the box as I wanted to try the Clarasonic but the price is restrictive to my trying it so when I saw this I wanted to try it. 
This is the Tosowoong 3D Vibration Smart clean Pore Brush.
According to the description the gentle brush will make cleansing more effective as it will clean off dirt, grime and make up residue more effectively from the skin.
I can't wait to try this.
This is $24 on the memebox website.


The next item is the Tosowoong Premium Crystal Peeling Gel. 
According to the memebox it visably lifts and rolls away dead skin to reveal the fresh skin beneath with it's gentle formula. It also helps unclog pores and freshens the skin. It also has fruit AHAs to stop the skin drying out too much and is okay for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Additional info on this product can be found on the memebox website.
This is worth $19 on memebox website.


The next item in my box were a pack of Tosowoong Pure Masks 10pc. 
There was a long list of ones that you could order with this kit and I decided to chose the Pure Snail Mask as there was a lot of talk about the snail products and I wanted to try them out and thought that this was a good place to start.
I used one of these last night and it seems to make the skin quite clear and quite tight and as I have ten it will also give me a better ability to test these out as I can use them over more than a month to see the effect of prolonged use.
These are worth $16 for the ten which works out at less than a pound each in uk pounds with the current exchange rate which seems amazing value for something with snail extract in it.


So, that was the things out of the box but there was also the Memebox from nature box and I was also excited by that as i have been eyeing up this box for a while but couldn't justify the $39 for the box but when I saw it was a free gift in this pack I couldn't resist anymore.
But what was in my bonus box?


The box was really packed with a nice selection of products and I think I will use everything in the box. But, what was in my box?


The first item in my box is the SN-T Goddess Cream. 
This is a product that contains plant stem cell material and I really love stem cell serums so I might well like this as I have found both the Neostem serum I tried a while ago and the Ddobyul serum to be absolutely amazing. 
This cream contains yew stem cells and according to the packaging these stem cells will help soothe and improve the skin for a brighter and healthier look.
I don't know about that but they seem to leave my skin softer and with less imperfections and oil that when I don't use them.
This is a protection cream rather than a serum though so I would really like to try this alongside a serum to see if the effects are amplified by using two stem cell products together. 
This is also alcohol, paraben, benzophenone, mineral oil, artificial scent and colouring and TEA free for those that get bad effects from those things, although I don't get these issues. It is hyperallergenic so it is gentler on sensitive skin.  
Seems an interesting cream and might try it after my bounce cheese cream.
 This costs $19 on the memebox website.


The next item in the box is one that I think I have received before and it is the Lanoa Natural soap.
This is a face soap that is made from all natural ingredients such as sulfur, shea butter, chamomile and lavender and that means that is really gentle on the skin and to be honest the addition of shea butter excites me as I find it really adds a lot of moisture to the skin and as my skin is really dry due to the hot weather it can use all the help it can get.
This is worth $17.


The next item is my favourite type of item in that it is a serum. This is the Ramosu 100% Propolis Extract Ampoule in a 10ml size.
I have been using this the last few days and really enjoying that it gives extra moisture and bounce to my skin and it is easy to apply as you mix it with your moisturiser. I love that a little goes a long way as you only need a drop so it should last a few weeks, if not more, with this size ampoule.
Propolis is quite an exciting ingredient for me though as it is a natural ingredient, extracted from bee hives, and as this is 100% pure it is more likely to give a stronger benefit than if it was diluted in a cream or liquid product. 
Propolis has been used for over 5000 years to soothe and protect the skin and is anti bacterial and anti oxidant. I love the natural products and this seems to have a long history of use in skincare which appeals to me.
This ampoule is worth $20 but as this is a pure propolis extract the price is easily explained as only small amounts can be extracted from each hive making it an expensive ingredient in beauty products.


The next item in my box is the Moongkle Nutrition Intensive and this is a treatment for the hair and scalp that has high levels of amino acid that helps soothe damaged hair and deliver deep nourishment. This also includes 11 different kinds of oriental medicine extracts, argan oil, jojoba oil and camellia oil and these create a protective barrier on your hair.
I have found them on ebay for $5.99 each so these are worth at least $12 for the two, although there is no price on the card so the rrp is probably higher.


The next item in the box is by Swanicoco and it is their Cell Emotion Snail Gommage Peeling in a 100ml size. This is a soft gel that removes all black heads, dead skin cells and residues in your pores without irritating skin, even those with the most sensitive skin. It also says that the snail extract effectively soothes and nourishes the skin and brings back the skin's natural glow. It is nice to know this is less likely to dry out my skin too which is good.
This is worth $25.


The final items in my box are from Dewytree and they are two of their tea tree blemish solution masks.  These are packed full of tea tree leaf extracts, aloe vera and patented golden larch bark extracts and have a cooling effect on the skin that will help hydrate, calm, repair and clarify the skin.
I actually tried the black sheet mask by this brand this week and it was really good so I look forward to using these.
These are worth $6.

So, there is my Tosowoong total skincare set and I really enjoy what I have received. There is nothing in here that I wouldn't use and so far I haven't been disappointed by any skincare I have received so this will probably be a good purchase.
More info on Memebox can be found here.

x-J-x










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014