Degustabox June 2014


This months Degustabox came on the 25th and as per normal I was overjoyed to see it arrive and loved tracking it on DPD's interactive website. 
Last months was mainly savoury so I hoped for sweet items but what did I get?


The first item in the box was consumed over a day and a half as I am ill and I was feeling sorry for myself. but was really great and easy to drink. This is Lambrini Strawberry and it had a little fruity taste.
This has a rrp of £3.29


The next item was from a brand I really like as we buy their fruit yoyos already. I have tried these and really like them as they are whole with no added sugar. These are from BEAR and are the Alphabites, so like alphabetti spagetti but for breakfast. But these still taste sweet due to coconut blossom nectar and taste delicious.
These are worth £2.69.


The next items in the box are two of Be Fast Breakfast drinks and I received Banana and Chocolate. These were really nice and were 200 calories each and are high protein and low fat.
Nice enough but not something I would buy as it was too sugary for breakfast in my opinion.
These are worth £1 each so £2 for the two.


The next item in the box is from Veetee and is a packet of 2 minute rice in the egg fried variety. This is worth £1.49.


The next item in the box is a different variety of the Elizabeth Shaw Flutes than the ones I got last month but are just as yummy. These are the Milk Chocolate Ameretto ones and are yummy yummy yummy.
These have a rrp of £2.59.


The next item in the box is from Urban Fruit and this is a snack pack of Magnificent Mango. These were okay but no amazing and are just fancy dried fruit in my opinion.
This has a rrp of £1.09.


The next item in the box is from Estrella Damm and according to the descriiption it is known internationally as the 'Beer of Barcelona' but to be honest I think it is overpriced if it truly is £4 a can. I didn't really enjoy it.


The final item in the box is ideal for baking and it is from Dr. Oetker and is their Madagscan Vanilla Grinder. It contains vanilla pods and is great for cakes and dessers and also for ice cream and hot drinks as well as for other purposes.
This has a rrp of £4.99.

So, there is my June box and I really enjoyed it and so far I am loving these boxes. Roll on July.

x-J-x

If you waqnt to join this box you can use my link here and get £3 off your first box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014