Memebox office essentials


This is the first of the two memeboxes that I have received this week. This is the office essentials box and I loved it. But what was in it?


The first item in the box were two packs of the Pure Smile Refresh Tissue Citrus Punch. These are little wet wipes and these smell citrusy and would be great to refresh hands and faces and to clean up spills, particularly great when you have a toddler.
These are worth $3 for the two packs.


The next item in the box is the Label Young Shocking Toner. This is a multi use toner that combines a toner, lotion and an essence and will hydrate your skin and help with the oil balance of your skin.
This has a gel like texture and is priced at $28 for 250ml.


The next item in the box is from Hope Girl and it is their 140 Super Lash Mascara. According to the leaflet this will give the longest lashes you have ever had . I just love the super cute packaging.
This is full sized and has a price of $22.


The next item in the box are more extra than featured item as they are 2 sachets of 'Maxim' Maxim Mocha Gold. These are instant coffee which is always great when you have a toddler that doesn't want to sleep.... that is right Edward I am talking about you!!!


The next I received in this box was the Lovey Dovey Perfume Fabric mist in Elegant. This can be used on the body and on clothes but is most likely to be on my sheets in this house or as a perfume mist on me when I go out. It has a floral smell with strong accent smell of roses.
This is full sized and worth $5.


The next item in the box is from Very Six and is their 6 seconds Kissing Lip Gloss. This looks like a clear lip gloss but does in fact have a very pale pink colour. This has a non sticky texture and it is very moisturising and hydrating rather than drying due to the Propolis, honey and Jojoba seed oil.
This has a price of $17 according to the card.


The final item in the box is from RiveCowe and it is their Sebum Control Convenient Compact in Special Herb No. 8.


It is a super cute compact and the colour is pale so is great on my skin and ends up fairly transparent and leaves my face matte. I'd like to see how it handles my oily patches around my nose.
This supposedly lasts 8 hours so is great for all day at work and is full sized and worth $14.

So, there is my Office essentials box. The products in it were very nice but I don't know how close it is to the theme but it is great to receive a box that had no repeats for me and where I will use it all.

x-J-x

At the moment it is a great order to try Memebox as you can $15 off any order with the code TRYMEMEBOX additionally if you use my banners you can get $3 off certain boxes until tomorrow(29th June). The $15 ends around the 6th or the 8th July. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014