April 2014 beauty box comparison

Here are the contents of my boxes for April  and links to the corresponding reviews (if carried out).


.
Youbeautydiscovery April review here.


Lovemebeauty April review here.


Souksouk April 2014 review here.


Birchbox April review here.


Lipfactory April (sorry no review and last box)


Memebox #8 review here.


Memebox #9 review here.

So, there are my boxes this month. I cancelled lipfactory after receiving a black eyeshadow and a eyeliner (which I had told them I couldn't use and they still sent) and getting lukewarm customer service.

My favourites boxes this month were the memeboxes which are about £18 each and are always great. Loved youbeauty too and look forward to May.

See you again with one of these in May.

x-J-x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014