Glossybox November 2013


My Glossybox came this morning and although I was happy it had arrived I was a wee bit irritated a lot of people had recieved there boxes two days earlier. But at least it is here and here is my review.


The box was it's normal pink and the black paper and leaflet makes it look rather classy and I liked it.



The contents filled the box better this month and it looks like a nicer selection than the last three months that were rather lacklustre. This month I received four full sized products and a set of three samples so all in all a nice looking box. But what did I get:


The set of three samples are from Vichy and are all 3ml samples. Two are skin idealizer serums and they are supposed to help the appearance of the skin and I will happy to use this as I love serums. The third one is a smoothing and illuminating cream and this one gives my skin a nice appearance and is a nice texture and has a good neutral smell. According to the leaflet these cost £29.50 for 30ml so the samples I recieved are worth approx. £8.85.


This is a really nice B. Quick one coat professional finish nail varnish. It applied nicely and in the shade 189 Persica which is a beautiful baby pink colour. It can be bought for £4.99 at superdrug according to the leaflet and seems like value at that price.


My second full sized product is the Yves Rocher Cocoa & Pistachio Nut Hand Cream. This has a lovely scent and feels nice on my skin and isn't too heavy in texture. It costs £1.95 for 75ml from yves rocher and at that price I would definitely use it again.


The third full sized product in this box is a can of Elegant touch Rapid Dry for Nails and I am definitely curious to use this product but I decided against using it together with my nail varnish as that was quick dry too. I am hoping this will be useful with my Ciate nail varnish advent calender next month though. It costs £3 for 125ml from retailers including New Look, Superdrug and Boots.


This is my last product and is the Nect shade of the micronized Eyeshadow- Dams by Emite Make Up. It is a beautiful neutral shade and is great for me as I use minimal make up most of the time and this would be a great everyday colour. I'm not sure I would pay £16.80 for it but it covers the cost of my box.

My November box didn't really wow me but it was nowhere near as bad as my September box. The contents are worth £35.59 so it was good value for money but it didn't wow me so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014