Day 22 non beauty advent calendars

Here are my non beauty advent calendars for the 22nd December.

First is busy bees candles and this is a wax melts advent calendar. Inside is a green melt with very little scent. For me this has a mainly tree scent which is right up my alley. This is in the scent real Christmas.


Inside tinc is a big eraser which looks rather like a twizzler. This is actually what my son said when he saw it. It will be useful and is really nice.


And finally is Smiggle. Inside the advent calendar is a multicoloured pencil. I have to admit that when I first saw this I wasn't wowed as you can see if you watch my video but looking at the nib and seeing that it  has four different colours is really good and makes it an interesting pencil to write with.

Those are my items and closer assessment I would say that my favourite would be the eraser followed by the pencil followed by a wax melt.
Thankyou for reading.
x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014