Day two

It is the second of December and after some lovely goodies yesterday I am looking forward to getting more goodies today.


The first advent calendar that I will reveal today is by busy bee candles.



Today is a melt in the scent 'Christmas Cookie'. It is a sweet scent that is rather like the cookie scents from the larger companies and these scents are a mainstay of the christmas lines for many customers and for me this will be a great year round melt scent.



The next advent calendar today is by Youbeauty and this has a small aperture today.




Inside the number two door is this Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in the shade Rose. 
It has a lovely red tint and looking at the ingredients I am quite happy as the four largest ingredients in this lip balm are coconut oil, vegetable oil, beeswax and olive oil. 
On trying it I found that it was very soft on the lips and was very moisturising but looking at the ingredients it's not really surprising. 
this is also not tested on animals and I like the brand so really happy to receive this today.


Next is smiggle and we are opening up the snowmans chest today.


Inside are these wind up teeth. These are really cute and I will probably put these in Bean's stocking as he will really love using these.
My favourite item today for sure.


Next is tinc with a long thin box. I have to admit that I really like that there are boxes this year  as they give me so interest and it is like I am getting a little present every day (maybe next year I'll stick to only ones in this format for my own amusement).


Inside the box is a rather cute snowman pen. It has blue ink and is an item that will be very useful as I am forever losing pens.
Just hope I don't lose this cutie.


The final advent calendar today is from asos and this is a larger aperture than youbeauty.


Inside is this 5g packet of Batiste Stylist XXL Plumping powder. This looks really interesting and if my hair didn't stand on end I would really enjoy it but with hair like mine it is best given to someone else.



So, there are my items for today and it looks to be a great day and I can use all but the batiste powder and I am pretty sure if my hair was different I would probably enjoy that too.
But for me the order of preference would be:
1. Smiggle wind up teeth
2. Youbeauty burts bees lip balm
3. Tinc pen
4. Busy bee candles christmas cookie melt
5. Asos batiste xxl plumping powder.

Thankyou for reading.
x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014