Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One


Boxes cost £10 plus p and p of £2.95 monthly from lovemebeauty.com.


Received this box earlier in the month but was my favourite box in September by far.

Matriskin collagen serum 7.5ml (sample size) worth approx £24.10
Detailed by Love ME beauty as a serum to both prevent and to cure various signs of aging. It has a purpose of filling and reducing wrinkles from the first application and removes expression lines in just 30 days.

I love serums as a little goes a long way and this one is no different.  This one is a clear gel and feels nice when applied and is helping to fight off the wrinkles of this thirty one year old.
Although per gram it is very expensive and would be too expensive for me to buy the full size version.


Essential care Organic lip silk 4.5g (full size) £5.50 at www.essential-care.co.uk
Detailed as a 'tasty and nourishing blend of beeswax, Shea butter, coconut oil and orange essential oil to moisturise, repair and protect your lips in all weathers' by Love ME beauty.

Totally adore this product.
It is really silky soft and easy to apply. It has a great scent and no discernable taste. My favourite product in this box and a bonus that it is organic.


Murad osmolyte tonic 15ml (full size) £10 at https://www.murad.co.uk/osmolyte-tonic
Detailed by Love ME Beauty as a refreshing mist that replenished and moisturises to plump and firm the skin.

A nice refreshing spray but to be honest I am not a hundred per cent certain I could use it as a stand alone moisturiser for my extremely dry skin.


Anatomicals no old bags allowed eye gel 15ml (full size) £3.49 at www.superdrug.com
This is described by Love ME Beauty as a 'refreshing eye gel, containing anica and orange flower- the essential prescription for perfect peepers.'

Feels great going on under the eyes but is a little too sticky for my liking, although once applied this stickiness isn't so bad and to be honest any product that helps hide the eye bags of a lady with a two year old going through the terrible twos is aces with me.


Nip and fab Dry leg Fix 100ml (full size) £10.25 at www.nipandfab.com
This is described by Love ME Beauty as an intensive balm that 'helps to smooth dry and flaky skin, thanks to an innovative moisturising and restructuring interactively, called Aquaxyl. This miracle ingredient boasts scientifically substantiated benefits to improve the water reserves in the skin, limit water loss and visibly improves the surface of the skin.'

I really love the smell and moisturizing properties of this product.


Love ME Beauty/ Beautecobox has been my favourite box from when I started subscribing to the boxes three months ago. They have introduced me to products by S5, Neal & Wolf, Arran Aromatics and Lord and Berry and all but one of these products I am still using. I suppose that is the benefit of getting full sized products and not tiny samples.

In this month's box the quality of the goods have been of a great standard. For a box that costs under thirteen pounds I find it amazing that although they are a smaller subscription base than the likes of birchbox or glossybox their box contents rrp this month is over fifty pounds. Can't wait for next month especially if the box is as good as this months.

This a freely given review that is my unbiased opinion of my September Love ME Beauty box. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014