Memebox contacted me yesterday to do a giveaway for my readers and youtube viewers. They asked me to run a contest to select three winners and each will received one free box. For prizes I have been given: 2 x Memebox Superbox #31 Herbal Cosmetics (2 winners will win one of these) 1 x Dermocosmetics 2 Box (my third winner will win this) So here is my contest below and the rules. First you must signed up on memebox on their website here in order to enter this competition. Then you can get extra entries by tweeting your entry to my contest, following me on twitter and adding a comment to this blogpost in the comments below telling me what your favourite memebox has been so far. If you haven't bought one yet you can also tell me what your favourite one on the site is at the moment. * Note : they can only ship to 44 countries so you can only enter if you reside in one of these countries to enter this giveaway. Click here to see the list of countries ....
I missed the last Souksouk box by days but I am really happy to receive my January box today. To be honest I like a lot of the more natural skincare around but a lot of it is out of my price range so most of the stuff I have is from beauty boxes of the past. Souksouk focuses on natural beauty so I decided to sign up. More details on this box provider can be found here . The first thing I was struck with when I opened this box was how substantial the magazine is and how beautiful the cover model was. Over the next few days I will probably scroll through the magazine as it looks interesting. These are the products this month and they look like a really good variety and although I know pukka and urban veda I don't know the maker of the lipstick or the nail varnish so it is nice to try new brands. The first item is xenca perfection lipstick in the shade spice. It has a cardboard outer packaging and it feels really luxurious and very 'eco'. The colour is ...
My Flavourly box for November arrived today and on opening it I noticed it was heavy and very full. The first product is the Mr. Fitzpatrick's Temperance Drinks Blood Tonic Cordial 500ml. This looks great and will be good for me as I rarely drink and it is hard to find grown up soft drinks. This costs £4 at the maker's store. The second product is 45g of On the pulse Fiery Spanish Chilli Giant Roasted Corn Nuts. These should be fun. I love spicy food and nuts so they should be perfect for me. These are £1 a pack on the maker's site. The third product is 40g of Taste Spice chicken rub with aromatic bay & thyme. We had a rub from this company and enjoyed it so I will probably enjoy this one too. It only has natural ingredients with paprika, garlic, onion, celery seeds, thyme, peeper, bay and sea salt. This costs £2.75 on the maker's site. The fourth product is 20g of Perry Court Farm air dried apple crisps: sweet. The only ingredient is apple...
Comments
Post a Comment